[Homeroast] Behmor makes a brewer! with temp control

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 01:29:18 CDT 2012

I just came from the show and spoke with Joe B. Nice little unit. Coffee
tasted good. ( would taste better with my roast in it. ) ;^). I would not
doubt that Tom will carry this unit. Joe is shooting for best of show. I'm
voting for his unit. I like as much or more than his roaster. This is the
first unit to have precise control over the brew temp. Not to mention it
adjusts to your altitude as well.
Joe Robertson

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 7:00 AM, michael brown <disracer at msn.com> wrote:

> Checked me email this morning and had an email from Behmor announcing
> their new BREWER, with temp control and pre-soak function.Check out this
> link for features.
> http://library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1109644114759-8/Behmor+Brazen+Features+Data+4.17.12.pdf
> Sounds pretty stinking cool.I wonder if Sweet Marias, being a behmor
> roaster carrier, might carry this as well?
> Michael BB'ham, AL

Joseph Robertson
Sasquatch Coffee Roasters
Craft Coffee Roasting by Design
joe at sasquatchcoffee.com <http://www.jolindas.com> <http://www.jolindas.com>
(360)521-3104
PO Box 451
Stevenson,Washington
98648 USA

“Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the
children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in
the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or
nothing.”
— Helen Keller