[Homeroast] sonofresco

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 17:29:07 CDT 2012

I ran a Behmor for a year. In my experience it was not a 1 pound roaster as advertised. If you load a pound in it it wont roast it bakes. To meet UL approval it is high temp limited.

I could get decent coffee out of it but I couldn't get consistent roast. With 1/2 pound batch I would preheat, roast and to shut down the roast do the door dance. With the sonfresco it is a real one pound roaster. It will roast bright as it is a hot air roaster but you can run multiple loads and repeat roast easier.