[Homeroast] Off topic but I thought I would share today's useful discovery

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 06:16:13 CDT 2012

Jim, thanks so much for sharing - both the use of the coke cans (my son is
an avid do-it-yourselfer, and is determined to get a large piece of land
for us, so he can build our home(s) on it himself!) and also for the great
work your wife has successfully done. I, and others in my family, have
sadly been victims, so this really touches me. One thing that I hope
organizations such as this realize, (perhaps you can pass it on to your
wife) though, is that men can be victims, too - I've seen it in my family.
Unfortunately, there is not too much help out there for them - not
currently.

Lynne
hoping that the list doesn't mind me going even more off-topic...