[Homeroast] vacuum sealing new roasts

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 19:46:52 CDT 2012

Seriously retards that developing / gassing off. I agree with you. Continue
to trust your taste buds.
Joe

--
Joseph Robertson
Sasquatch Coffee Roasters

“Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the
children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in
the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or
nothing.”
— Helen Keller