[Homeroast] SCAA

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:18:28 CDT 2012

I went last year and collected lots of samples of bags, giveaways, and
stuff. A free pour-over code (pink ugh)...
Sampled a lot of coffee.
Intelligentsia was great - my wife drank a shot black and loved it. That's
something I can't do... :(
Fortunately my entrance ticket was free. Paid a small fee for my wife to
attend with me.

As a hobbiest I did not get as much (intellectually) out of just wandering
around as I hoped. But it was exhilarating.
If you really want to learn from it there are classes to add on for
additional $$.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */