[Homeroast] Behmor Fire

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Sat Apr 14 15:46:20 CDT 2012

Opening it the side further will do nothing to
allow more air - the fan is doing that (and I
speak from the experience of trying it).

Just for completeness, have you contacted Behmor
about troubleshooting it.  The newer models I've
roasted with are entirely strong into 2nd with
time to spare.  As a token check - have you checked your voltage?

John