[Homeroast] Espresso vs. Brew

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 00:23:43 CDT 2012

John,

I love >coffee< and it doesn't matter whether it's brewed or espresso.  I
drink far more drip and Chemex because, well, I'm lazy.  I have an ancient
Gaggia that sits unused mostly - just because of the folderol associated
with espresso.  I confess (heresy!) to finding roasting a chore now and
then.  All it takes is a taste of Foulgers or whole bean coffee from the
local Rotten Apple market to reset my head.  As is our friend miKe, I'm a
"slave to the bean."  Gonna have to dust of that Gaggia, methinks...

Bob