[Homeroast] behmor afterburner was: Behmor Fire

Doug Grove dgrove.wa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:46:20 CDT 2012

Well, I've always run the Variac with the behmor, before and after I
gave up on the
afterburner, so that wouldn't explain the difference w/ vs. w/o.
Anyway, I got sick
of repeatedly fixing the afterburner so just left it broken.  I did
replace the entire
unit early on, but the new one didn't last long either, so it can't
just be damage
I'm introducing when fixing it.

Anyhoo, whatever the reason for the breakage, I roast in the basement and my
family has gotten used to the smoke from my weekend roasting.

Doug