[Homeroast] behmor fire

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:26:59 CDT 2012

The "low profile chaff collector" is supposed to do a better job of
trapping the chaff and shielding it from the heat.  I've only been using it
for a few roasts, so not enough data to report.  I do find the roasts take
longer and it's harder to hear the cracks, for some reason, compared to the
old chaff collector.