[Homeroast] behmor fire

Colin Wen colinwen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:33:55 CDT 2012

Probably the smoke came from the insufficient oxygen during the
burning chaff (or bean).
The reason people should not open the door is to reduce the oxygen for fire.
I assume the flame come from you opening the door, otherwise it would
just be a huge amount of smoke.

I did not have Behmor, but my roaster produce some small burning chaff
every now and then.
That is why I always roast outside of the house (backyard).

Its good to hear Jeremy's ending is good, at least no one get hurt
(same as Behmor).
Probably the manufacturer of Behmor should consider a better way to
separate the chaff in next model.

Cheers
Colin