[Homeroast] Espresso vs. Brew

g paris p pchforever at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:23:16 CDT 2012

John:

espresso is not better it i simply another way to produce a drink.

it really all boils down to your taste, period.

I drink nothing but espresso because I do not like thin brew and to me,
only to me, 99% of all brewed coffee is thin.

as waste to drink.

every bean I roast is used as a SO espresso either from my La Valentina or
my Solis 5K. Most are it's some not great
but still better...

personal taste.

ginny

I do use an Areo Press when driving away from home.