[Homeroast] Re : (no subject)

denis bordeleau bomerlo at yahoo.ca
Sat Apr 7 08:19:11 CDT 2012

My grandad used to say:¨ I love apples but I prefer chainsaws but when I was your age, I loved apples but I preferred chainsaws
 In my case and up to now,  I love apples but I prefer chainsaws but, as my grandmom always said :¨  One should not mix his coffee           taste with his denture problems¨.             Happy Eastern time everybody and never forget that we can't make a rabbit omelet without           breaking his ears.           Denis