[Homeroast] (no subject)

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 12:10:48 CDT 2012

Nice "Shot" Sandy.
 I concur.
Joe

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Sandy Andina <sandraandina at mac.com> wrote:

> I love both espresso and well-brewed coffee. Comparing the two is like
> comparing apples and chainsaws.
> On Apr 5, 2012, at 4:09 PM, John M. Howison wrote:
>
> > Thanks to all who responded to my brew-vs-espresso query.  Sure
> > enough, one or two espressers let me know that if I didn't already
> > appreciate espresso as the ultimate,  my case was hopeless.  On the
> > other hand, many thought that brewed coffee could be as good as it
> > gets.
>
> Peace & Song,
> Sandy Andina
> www.sandyandina.com

Joseph Robertson
Sasquatch Coffee Roasters
Craft Coffee Roasting by Design
joe at sasquatchcoffee.com <http://www.jolindas.com> <http://www.jolindas.com>
(360)521-3104
PO Box 451
Stevenson,Washington
98648 USA

“Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the
children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in
the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or
nothing.”
— Helen Keller