[Homeroast] Green beans and weight loss

Ken Schillinger Ken at whidbey.com
Fri Apr 6 11:20:06 CDT 2012

Glad to hear that you're stabilized on your weight, and off the medicine. I
have just lost 19 pounds over the last month and a half, with about 120 to
go. I'll do my best to avoid encephalitis, and the medicine!

Best regards, Ken

Who is drinking a cup "Raisin" coffee. Only about 12 pounds of it left in my
stash, so I'm rationing it.