[Homeroast] Green beans and weight loss

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 5 16:53:20 CDT 2012

I have lost almost 70 pounds over the last couple of years.  But, I cannot recommend the way I did it.  The medicine I was on for treatment of my brain being infected with encephalitis had the side effect of causing me to regurgitate if I ate more than two or three bites of food at a meal.  When medical treatment was over I found that my stomach had shrunken and I felt full after eating about a third as much at a meal as I used to.  I have simply refused to re-stretch my stomach.  But, I can't recommend brain encephalitis infection as a weight loss tool. the fatality rate for people over age 44 is about 96 percent.  I have a successful weight loss technique.  But, I can't write a book on it.
   pecan jim