[Homeroast] (no subject)

John M. Howison johnmhowison at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:09:30 CDT 2012

Thanks to all who responded to my brew-vs-espresso query.  Sure
enough, one or two espressers let me know that if I didn't already
appreciate espresso as the ultimate,  my case was hopeless.  On the
other hand, many thought that brewed coffee could be as good as it
gets.

Then just when I began to think I had nothing new to learn, a couple
of listers spoke up for mypressi, and allowed it to be a genuine
espresso device.  Does it in fact produce coffee at sufficiently high
pressure to be classed with stuff that Mike McKoffee (and few of the
cafes in my neighborhood) sells?

--
Contra muros, mater rubicolla