[Homeroast] Espresso vs. Brew

j3r j at j3r.org
Thu Apr 5 14:20:03 CDT 2012

On 12-04-04 07:13 PM, Dave Matthews wrote:
> JP,
>
> Thanks for posting that.  I was going to order an Aeropress for our
> camper.  I had a small French press but it fell apart.  I prefer not go
> carry a glass press in the camper.
>
> My choices are now Clever Coffee Dripper and the Aeropress.
>
> Which do people reccomend?
>
> Dave

I have both and I would definitely say go with the aeropress. I think it
is more robust if you are traveling. Easier cleanup as well with less
paper waste.

Hint: you can get a reusable metal filter for the aeropress which makes
it even more awesome. Highly recommended mod! I also use a gold filter
in my CCD which works fine.

Jeremy