[Homeroast] Green beans and weight loss

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Apr 4 19:24:26 CDT 2012

Want to know a really effective way to lose weight? Go into business for
yourself working long hours often forgetting to eat during the day or at
best eating lightly on the run during most days. I've lost 35lb the past few
years now less than 10 from ideal weight :) AND I still continue to eat
ice-cream almost every night after dinner!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/