[Homeroast] Espresso vs. Brew

Captain CowPie captaincowpie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 08:54:29 CDT 2012

I agree with the comments on both the Aeropress and Mypressi Twist. The Aeropress makes a fantastic cup, and allows me to experiment when I feel the need. And I think the Mypressi holds itself well against much more expensive espresso makers. I can fine tune my Super Jolly to pull a pretty good cup. I may want to upgrade sometime in the future, but the ease of use and cleanup are pretty compelling right now.

Vince