[Homeroast] Vac-Pot Cleaning

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:20:34 CDT 2012

 Your pot is globular?

You'd need to turn it at an angle, almost sideways, to let the water drain
off the bottom. Then turn it upside down, so that the water drains out &
doesn't run across the bottom. That'll let water drain off of the sides.

“Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is
where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my
friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.” --
Criswell, Plan 9 from Outer Space