[Homeroast] Green coffee beans help you lose weight - article

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:10:34 CDT 2012

I saw a bunch of headlines regarding this study as well.  I don't think I
have access to the journal the original paper was published in though.  I'm
curious how the "green coffee extract" was produced, and whether this might
be a viable use for the odd bits of leftover greens that I might have
laying around.  Anyone know how this "green coffee extract" gets produced?

Personally, I think it's due to the caffeine content.

--mike