[Homeroast] Vac-Pot Cleaning

Michael espressoperson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 13:03:28 CDT 2012

I use a paper napkin or paper towel, twist it into the bowl so one end rests on the bottom and the other end remains outside the mouth. This helps dry the bottom and also allows the remaining moisture to be wicked away more quickly. And you can store it that way till next use and reuse the paper many times.