[Homeroast] Vac-Pot Cleaning

Larry Dorman ldorman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:44:03 CDT 2012

I do pretty much the same process... however, even when turned upside
down that bottom piece will still be wet for easily a couple days.  I
don't know that it does any harm, I just wish it were dry faster so
that I could put everything together/away.  I feel like having the
funnel in its little stand isn't as secure as having the whole setup
put together.

LarryD