[Homeroast] Espresso vs. Brew

Peter peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Sun Apr 1 16:33:26 CDT 2012

Well as somebody who primarily brews for drip, i do have an espresso
machine, too.  I do love my rocky, but a lot of days, it just sits there.
Is it better no, it is very different.  I do like my Bialetti stovetop
espresso maker. Mine is from the mid 70s and still works like a charm and I
think is a great combination of both flavors espresso and drip.  My favorite
espresso drip was the Tono Alto blend from a couple of years ago.  Those
were some of the tastiest shots I have ever pulled.  But today, i brewed a
pot of ethiopia guji something and yummy, i even took a cup over to my
neighbors and he is an espresso afficianado and even he said that is really
good.  So no, if you dont want to spend the money that is ok, use the
biscotti with your favorite brew method.

Peter

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!