[Homeroast] OT: 8 oz or 10 oz straight sidewall frothingpitchers?

Rob Lombardi rob at lombardispot.com
Sun Sep 25 23:31:07 CDT 2011

Mike,

Sometimes I like an ounce or two more in the pitcher because I feel like it adds a little more wiggle room. If you add too much milk, you can always dump a little, but if you don't add enough, you are a bit screwed, and I hate when the last bit might be a big clump of foam that ruins the latte art. Sure, if you "perfect" your technique you can get it right every time. But as a home user, I don't fret over a few ounces of wasted milk. What's the old saying, don't cry over spilled milk! ;)

-Rob