[Homeroast] OT: 8 oz or 10 oz straight sidewall frothing pitchers?

Rob Lombardi rob at lombardispot.com
Sun Sep 25 23:22:56 CDT 2011

Joe,

It's possible, but I mainly have the steam boiler set to do a latte. If I pull out the tiny pitcher, it's for a rare single cappa. In fact, for the life of me I don't know where my tiny small straight side pitcher is. I think it's a 8 oz straight side. I have a La Marzocco GS3 and I could potentially hold the steam joy-stick slightly down to reduce the steam pressure, but I rarely do it and I just remember being surprised at how fast the milk can go in that little pitcher and how easily it begins to fly up the sides.

-Rob