[Homeroast] Tough coffee choices

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 00:13:55 CDT 2011

Sometimes it's really tough deciding. Yesterday started the day with an
Ethiopia Gera Jimma Americano and ended the day with an after dinner Panama
Esmeralda Geisha Americano, a Guat El Injerto and a Delirium straight shot
inbetween.

This morning almost went for the Esmeralda but just had it last night so
instead started the day with an Americano the very last of my Ethiopia Jimma
Negusie Lemma. Somewhat uncharacteristically only one Delirium dopio during
the day.

Just got back from our belated 31st Anniversary dinner at Ruth's Chris
Steakhouse and grabbed the Emeralda but put it back. Squeezed the bag of
"carmelized pineapple" through the one-way valve smelled and yup that's the
ticket, Kenya Nyeri Kangocho Americano, sipping while I type.

Yes, sometimes it's rough deciding which best of the best to savor :)

Now off to watch the latest X-Men movie Debi asked me to dl. Oops, did I say
that!

Think tomorrow I'll probably start the day again with Esmeralda...then again
who knows...

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/