[Homeroast] OT: 8 oz or 10 oz straight sidewall frothing pitchers?

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 18:44:29 CDT 2011

I do have a 12 oz toroid and a 20 oz.  I have a mental issue with wasting
perfectly good milk, especially with the prices these days.  I don't have
the problem with flying milk, so I think I'll be OK.  For my 5 oz cappucinos
and machiatos, I was thinking the smaller pitcher would be better if I can
find them.  I see them in the shops, but none of the baristas have been able
to tell me where they get them from.

So far, the best solution I have found, is use the 20 oz, and split a chai
latte with my son, and use the rest for my espresso.  But, sometimes he's
not around in my early morning hours.

Any other leads?

Greg