[Homeroast] OT: 8 oz or 10 oz straight sidewall frothing pitchers?

Rob Lombardi rob at lombardispot.com
Sat Sep 24 13:51:20 CDT 2011

Greg,

Why not a 12 oz and just pour out what you don't need? I find it hard to control steaming on a small pitcher. The swirling action causes the milk to fly out. I would think 12 oz would be the minimum. I am guessing the smaller sizes are not straight wall in order to keep the milk from flying out.

-Rob