[Homeroast] OT: 8 oz or 10 oz straight sidewall frothing pitchers?

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 13:01:12 CDT 2011

I've been looking for a resource to buy an 8 oz or 10 oz frothing pitcher
with straight sidewalls, like I've seen used in commercial shops.  I've only
seen one source in the UK.

If anyone knows of a US resource for these size pitchers, can you email me
(please feel free to email me off list)?

Thanks,

Greg

To keep it on topic, I've been very happy pulling shots with some of last
years Imbachi Colombian and Espresso Blend #12.  Makes my morning!