[Homeroast] New Hot Top- change drum?

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:16:22 CDT 2011

I use a microfiber cloth (picked up in bulk at Costco, also great for
cleaning the espresso machines) and a 5:1 solution of water and simple
green.

I've taken the protective metal guard in front of the elements out once or
twice, but don't bother anymore.

I've had good luck soaking the chaff tray in JoeGlo to get stubborn, burn-on
stains off.  I also have tried scrubbing the vanes in the drums with wire
brushes on occasion.

-Chris

Anyone have any good resources for keep the Behmor clean.  Do people take it