[Homeroast] improving flavor from stove top espresso pot at sea level

pecanjim pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 22 07:05:13 CDT 2011

Tom

It is the morning after and I am now drinking my second cup and I am more sure
that the coffee is smoother and more pleasing to drink, quite close to what I
get with my espresso machine at home.  Feel free to do what you want with the
idea.  But note that at this point I am still just a statistical N of 1 and I am
one of those who can taste things that most people can't. If I had two pots I
would run a double blind taste test to just make sure but others need to try it
to make sure.  It just occurred to me that it should work with a vacuum pot as
well, but I don't think it could improve the flavor produced by a regular
peculator.

    pecan jim