[Homeroast] improving flavor from stove top espresso pot at sea level

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 07:13:31 CDT 2011

That is ingenious.
And funny.
And not necessarily repeatable when not on holiday... ;)

I live at sea level (GPS may actually show under sea level). I wondered why
my mocha pot always tests better when I go camping inland, I thought it was
the surroundings.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */