[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee: New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byronsweetmarias at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 19:22:51 CDT 2011

Hello and happy Tuesday. We just launched a few new coffees today. One of
them is the Manzano Process Experiment which was very popular last year.
Click on the links below for their descriptions or
here<http://www.sweetmarias.com/weblog/?p=2411>for a summary of them
all.

El Salvador Manzano Process Experiment – 3 lb
set<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.salvador.php?coffee=elsalvadormanzanoprocessexperiment2011#elsalvadormanzanoprocessexperiment2011>

Guatemala Antigua Finca
Cabrejo<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.guatemala.php?coffee=GuatemalaAntiguaFincaCabrejo2011#GuatemalaAntiguaFincaCabrejo2011>

Sumatra Onan Ganjang
Cultivar<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.indonesia.sumatra.php#SumatraOnanGanjangCultivar2011>

Also...we will be a part of the Eat Real Festival this Sunday, taking place
at Jack London Square, right here in our home of Oakland. If you will be in
the California Bay Area this weekend, feel free to drop by and check out our
live demo on how to roast with an electric popcorn popper. It's a free event
celebrating all kinds of food (and a little bit of coffee). Our demo is on
Sunday at 11am. See you there. Click
here<http://eatrealfest.com/event/Oakland/California/2011/make-diy-foods/#154>for
more info.

--