[Homeroast] let's all link up

an iconoclast an.iconoclast at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 02:37:29 CDT 2011

Hi Brian,

I knew I'd be seeing more friends from the past!  You are so right. We
switched to a Behmor in Dec 2008 and never looked back. I remembering you
doing so, too. I have arthritis in my thumbs and my husband has a bad back.
Not to mention trying to roast with 4 feet of snow on the ground in winter.
I miss all the sensory input of HG/DB/BBQ, but not much else.

And we still love our Krups Moka Brew and use it every day. It's the only
brewer we have except for an Aeropress for individual cups. We've worn one
out, but back then they were being discontinued for about $50 each, so I
bought one for my son, daughter, and sister-in-law as well as a few extras.
We have one we keep in the box for traveling. So much more intense flavor
than regular drip makers. I'm so glad they are back on the market, but
cringe at the $150 price. But, I'll pay it as I haven't found anything
better.

It's nice to talk coffee again. I've missed it.

Take care,
Nancy