[Homeroast] let's all link up

an iconoclast an.iconoclast at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 02:39:00 CDT 2011

Hey Ginny!

Nice to see a familiar name! I tried to post for Tom, but since I have only
had about 6 cups of coffee other than my own home roast since I started
roasting 6 1/2 years ago, I didn't have anything to contribute. I hate
leaving beautiful Zigzag to go anywhere! I did post on Behmor profiles/roast
size, though.

Take care,
Ann