[Homeroast] Pruning an indoor coffee plant

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Thu Sep 8 22:37:06 CDT 2011

Well I know that I'd like to purchase some coffee plants.  Maybe I'll have
more luck than I had with my avocados.  15 years and 10 ft tall and 3 inch
diameter trunk and no flowers.  It accidentally succumbed to frost a few
years ago when I forgot to cover it.  Oh well it got quite heavy and
unwieldy so having something of 4 or 5 feet tall would be nice.

Peter

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!