[Homeroast] Pruning an indoor coffee plant

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Thu Sep 8 17:20:57 CDT 2011

I will make seeds available again. Maybe after my Sumatra trip in a
few weeks. Or maybe after my Ethiopia trip in October. Something
really interesting, from a specific farm or a specific cultivar.

Ed - not sure which is most compact, They all tend to have dwarfism
from being in pots. The only one this is very rangy and not compact
at all is Typica.

>Nope, once the fruit meat is removed and the seeds cleaned up for
>roasting they just don't germinate, you can consider them dead
>seeds.  Tom did make some plantable seeds available a few years ago
>and I got a few but I was just not a good enough plant caring person
>to make the sprouts survive.
>       pecan jim
>On Sep 8, 2011, at 1:16 PM, sci wrote:
>
>>  Is it possible to germinate and sprout the green beans we buy from Sweet
>>  Maria's?
>>  I can try, but if it can't be done, I won't bother. I'd like to grow a few
>>  plants and don't know where I can find seedlings.
>>  Homeroast community pictures -upload yours!) :
>>http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=7820

-Tom