[Homeroast] Pruning an indoor coffee plant

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Thu Sep 8 14:27:20 CDT 2011

Ill got mine from Amazon… it was 4 or 5 little seedlings about 4" tall I had to separate them and plant….When arriving I left in pot their shipping pot 3" until they recovered from stress in shipping about 2 weeks… then separated and potted each of them for about 6 weeks now in ground have one in a 10" pot though the rest in ground...

Item Subtotal                   :  $8.25
Shipping & Handling             :  $6.75
Total                           :  $15.00
Paid by Visa:  $15.00