[Homeroast] Pruning an indoor coffee plant

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Thu Sep 8 13:45:49 CDT 2011

Chiming in! lol I have 4 Kona trees ( bought from hawaii as seedlings ) they are about 1ft tall now planted here in my South Florida home under 3 banana trees and Eureka Palms for a shady environment… so far they look great but not really sure how to prune either… a friend of mine from Central America said they would grow 3 trees a foot apart and let them grow together like one tree…. anyone hear of that?

Dennis Parham