[Homeroast] Pruning an indoor coffee plant

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 8 13:31:17 CDT 2011

Nope, once the fruit meat is removed and the seeds cleaned up for roasting they just don't germinate, you can consider them dead seeds.  Tom did make some plantable seeds available a few years ago and I got a few but I was just not a good enough plant caring person to make the sprouts survive.
      pecan jim