[Homeroast] Pruning an indoor coffee plant

Matt Hoffman ninethirty at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:16:21 CDT 2011

I have a tree here (or rather, three trees or so intertwined, kind of like
Paul describes) that has been happy in Virginia and North Carolina, within a
few hundred feet of sea level. They winter indoors, but love it outside in
the summer.
I've never pruned, though, and they're four or five years old now...this
thread has me thinking.

Tom, do they prune every year on the farm?  I should start doing that this
year.  I just got my first harvest (five beans!) this past year.