[Homeroast] Miele coffee

g paris p pchforever at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:11:05 CDT 2011

Craig:

not a cheap machine but I am sure they need to be cleaned like any other
quality appliance.
if no one does it really makes no difference what beans you dump in...

most office folk could care less from what I have seen over the years.

I have a Solis 5K that is used every day of the week and still works like a
dream.

your question about oily beans, no it will make no difference as long as the
machine is
properly cared for.

ginny