[Homeroast] Vacpot & Ceramic Cooktops

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:08:24 CDT 2011

I'm a bit slow with my reply, but I use my Bodum Santos vacpot on my ceramic
top all the time.  Just DON'T use the metal trivet (bad for your cooktop).

For the record, I never really used a metal trivet with the glass pot on my
old coil burner electric stove either, and never had a problem with breakage
(and the Santos is pretty thin). So I wouldn't worry.

--mike