[Homeroast] PINO Problem - Other Brand of Kettle

g paris p pchforever at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 10:51:04 CDT 2011

I solved the pot problem for the loonies in my house who want instant hot
water and
got a basic Keurig pod machine. 18 seconds and they get 7 1/2 oz of water or
less time for 5 1/2 oz's.

they do not use pods but cam have hot choc, folgers or whatever they want.

friend sent me some southern sweet iced tea pods and the stuff is great.

ginny