[Homeroast] Hario Buono Kettle

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byronsweetmarias at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:04:17 CDT 2011

Hi Peter,
Although we normally decant hot water into it, Hario's website says that
it's safe to put over induction and traditional burners. It holds 27oz.
Here's the link to the description page. On there, you will find a link to
the PDF of the Buono manual.   http://www.harioglass.com/coffee/kettle.html

-Byron