[Homeroast] Making Cold Brew in a Parisian Cafe

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 14:49:16 CDT 2011

The method you use is like using a Toddy Brewer. Agree varietal character is
much subdued. The ice drip brewers brew a much livelier cup maintaining good
acidity while at the same time having the smoother less "stomach" acid bite
that cold brewed coffee is known for. We use the smaller 1qt batch towers
for our iced coffee. "Only" takes three hours to brew a qt batch. Dees one:
http://www.visionsespresso.com/node/661 Good for a week plus refrigerated.

Which means (what Bry didn't mention) you can also travel to Vancouver, WA
to see them in action and taste their deliciousness :)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/