[Homeroast] coffee intensity

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Tue Oct 18 14:02:24 CDT 2011

It sounds like it is fresh. If it is under-roasted, Kenyas look very
patchy in surface color, and cup would be quite sour. Actually, this
is how they like Kenyas roasted in Scandenavia, and it can be okay
after you rest the coffee for quite a few days. I feel the sweetness
is too grainy tasting and under-developed at levels lighter than City.