[Homeroast] coffee intensity

John Monteleone johnmonteleone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:11:45 CDT 2011

Since we're talking about flavor profile.  I just roasted a Kenyan Nyeri in
my Behmor.  I roasted through the end of first crack on a P4 profile. (1/2
lb batch).  I went to cool after 1:40 after first crack started.  I noticed
that the flavor had a slight woody flavor.  Can you anyone comment on that
flavor.  What is it a result of?  Under roast?