[Homeroast] Monday's Cup

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 23:38:15 CDT 2011

Hey, Terry, I had some of that Bug Decaf! In fact, I might still have some -
unfortunately, I freaked out when we discovered that we had some sort of
rodent (previously, thank GOD - along with ultrasound pest repellents and my
son putting something else down the cellar which I refused to hear any
details about). I put all my greens in glass jars (not much was left,
anyway) but in my haste and limited glass jars, I ended up combining some
and not labeling any. So I have no idea what's left - except for the five
pounds of Amber I got a few wks ago.

I luv me a good mystery, anyway!

Lynne